Hygiene always comes first in the food & beverage processing sector, from ingredient sorting, processing, to packaging, all the production facilities and environments have to meet tough hygienic requirements. An international fruit juice manufacturer noticed that the facilities would be subject to extensive, high pressure wash downs, as well as detergents and spray downs from their sanitation crews. Thus, they were looking to improve the hygiene in the production with cleaning-friendly true flat displays that serve as the centralized control unit for its automatic grading and sorting line operators.
- W22L100-SPA369 IP69K Flat Stainless P-CAP Display
- Corrosion Resistant SUS304 Stainless Steel Housing with IP69K Water, Dust Protection
The display will need to be corrosion, water and dustproof to withstand close-range high-pressure, high temperature wash downs. Additional cabling protection is necessary for ensuring the connectors and cables to remain waterproof.
- Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch
The more responsive and user-friendly the HMI is, the more efficient and cost-effective the job will be. The implementation of P-Cap technology helps deliver excellent responsive performance, even in extreme environments, to enable workers to operate the display easily with fingers.
- Multiple Mounting Options
The device comes with versatile, secure mounting options, including panel mount, Yoke mount and VESA mount. That is, the fruit processing manufacturer can mount the true flat display in a control cabinet with a flat front, which provides sealing and eliminates unwanted particles accumulation.
- Versatile product specification options to meet all customer-specific requirements
- Waterproof ports with adapter cables for external connectivity
- Multiple mounting options
Worker uses Winmate’s 21.5” Flat Stainless
Display to control the fruit sorting machine