To meet the regulatory requirements of the defense industry, Winmate offers military computing solutions that undergo rigorous testing to ensure safety and performance that is going beyond military standard compliance. Winmate understands the needs of the defense industry and provides solutions to industrial challenges:
Extreme environmental conditionsFor MIL-STD 810G compliance, Winmate tests the product against extreme environmental conditions such as high and low temperature, shock, vibration, humidity.
Electromagnetic interferenceFor MIL-STD 461F compliance, detailed testing specification ensures that the product meets the requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference.
Unstable power supplyWide power input and isolation to protect devices from power surges.
- Winmate perform environment reliability test in-house to ensure optimal performance in harsh military environments.
- Military grade connectors.
- Aluminum housing with anti-corrosion treatment front bezel.
- Convenient user controls with capacitive OSD or physical buttons.
- Optical bonding with AR/ AG touch, optional EMI coating.
- Brightness dimming adjustment from 0 % ~100 %.
Winmate military panel PCs and displays come with MIL-DTL-38999 type I and III connectors – high-performance cylindrical connectors for cable-to-panel applications in military, air traffic controller, or other mission-critical situations.
Panel Viewability & OSD Control
The high-resolution display is fully rugged offering optimized visibility with optical bonding, and comes with easy-to-use front panel control. The advanced computing platform enables faster searches and real-time information, providing rapid response capabilities.
Safety and Standards
All Winmate military products are built and tested according to military standards MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461.
MIL-STD-461 is a United States Military Standard that describes how to test equipment for electromagnetic compatibility.
Specifically, MIL-STD-461F details testing specification to ensure the conducted emissions (CE), conducted susceptibility (CS), radiated emissions (RE), and radiated susceptibility (RS) of a system can meet the requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference.
- MIL-STD-461 Method - CE101/CE102: Conducted Emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Method - RE101/RE102: Radiated Emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Method - CS101/CS106/CS109/CS114/CS115/CS116: Conducted Susceptibility
- MIL-STD-461 Method - RS101/RS103: Radiated Susceptibility
he MIL-STD-810 test series are approved for use by all departments and agencies of the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
The standard describes environmental management and engineering processes that can be of enormous value to generate confidence in the environmental worthiness and overall durability of a system design.
- MIL-STD-810 Method 501.4: High Temperature
- MIL-STD-810 Method 502.4: Low Temperature
- MIL-STD-810 Method 507.4: Humidity
- MIL-STD-810 Method 514.5: Vibration
- MIL-STD-810 Method 516.5: Shock
|Rack/Panel Mount 4K UHD Military Display|
|Intel® Baytrail Military PC|
|MIL-Panel PC with Intel Kaby Lake, MIL-DTL 38999/1|
|Chassis Mount 4K UHD Military Display|
Precise navigation, robust communications designed for safe tactic operations. Modern military vehicles use the latest technologies for inter- and intra-vehicle communications. Winmate?雓?G-WIN rugged vehicle mounted computers are designed to be mounted inside rugged military vehicles. 19-inch G-WIN military panel PC was installed inside a tank for navigation purpose.
Field training exercise is a part of military routine. New technologies advance and make this training to look more and more like a real battlefield. Soldier equipped with mobile computers and rugged tablets always stay connected and notified making it easier for the command center to track, monitor and control.
The technologies help the military become more effective at providing defense capabilities. Panel PC and display visualize operations and system status of the military base. Rack mount construction seamlessly fits into the console drawers of the operator seat. The unit is equipped with the handle for battlefield situations.
- 2019/05/02Computex Taipei 2019 Invitation