What is this technology?
HTML, an initialism of Hypertext Markup Language, is the predominant markup language for web pages. It provides a means to describe the structure of text-based information in a document - by denoting certain text as headings, paragraphs, lists, and so on - and to supplement that text with interactive forms, embedded images, and other objects. The HTML Bulletin function in MSO Gold basically takes a screenshot of HTML source and converts it to graphics for player's playback.
How does this technology work?
- Winmate's Network Player Gold can continuously read HTML source files from Internet(web pages) graphic files from local server, then converts it into a graphic and shows it on the display
- No reboot is needed in HTML Bulletin file
- Its replacing the Picture1 Zone with your Choice of Online Data
- The re-capture time can be setup in minutes or can be only one time
- The capture Area can also be setup
- You can Preview your capture result directly
- HTML format is very easy to edit and apply layout design, you can even link HTML to database and build a dynamic bulletin
- No cumbersome operation of columns and rows setting, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
- HTML Bulletin is focus on applications need to show information in table format such as currency exchange rate, bus timetable, airline timetable, school bulletinetc
- A platform suitable for ALL APPLICATIONS
- Flight Timetable at Airport
- Train Timetable
- Bus Timetable
- Currency Exchange Rate at Bank
- School Bulletin
The HTML Bulletin feature is available in all Network Player Gold and integrated display from 7" to 42".